Career Day 2022 - Ready for the Future - Finding Direction & Supporting Career Decisions
22 March 2022, 09.00 - 12.30 & 14.00 - 16.00
For early career scientists:
- How can I have a successful career talk with my PI/supervisor?
- How do I find out what my team role is, what my competencies and strengths are?
- And how do I make the right career decision for me?
- How can I prepare for a successful career talk with my early career scientists?
- How can I provide meaningful input to my early career researchers?
- What is my role in helping them decide on the next step?
Together, in this Career Day, we will get to know various expert-based approaches and useful tools to make comprehensive choices - allowing you to take your next steps:
Step 1: Career Talks - Make the most of it
Step 2: Career fields, competencies and job roles – Discover potential
Step 3: Your Career outside academia - Tips and tools for getting started